Gin Is In
Across Sydney the ‘it’ drink is gin and in true - staying on-trend style - Hotel Steyne is ahead of the pack with the launch of its very own gin palace.
The beautifully designed Glasshouse is focusing its attention on all things gin, bringing a new level of sophistication and bar style to the Northern Beaches.
Newly renovated, this spacious and stylish bar aims to provide the people on the peninsula with somewhere to relax with fresh food, botanical cocktails and spectacular views.
With a notable Gin inspired drinks list and aesthetically pleasing array of plants and herbs, plus delicious share plates, The Glasshouse is the perfect place to gather a group of friends and watch the sun go down.
The gin theme goes beyond a simple G&T with an array of alcoholic offerings with one common element – gin.
The menu includes:
- VANILLA PLANIFOLIA, made up of Martini Rosso, Grey Goose, Lemon, Vanilla and berries.
- CYMBOPOGON, a mixture of Tanqueray, Coconut Rum, Sugar, Lime and Lemongrass.
- FUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY), combining Ratu Dark Rum, Grand Marnier, Raspberry Syrup and lemon.
- MENTHA & PYRUS - Plum Wine, Peach Liquer, lychees, kiwi, pear, mint and black tea.
- SAMBUCUS, a mint infused Hendricks, elderflower, lemon, cucumber juice, and sugar.
- RORIS MARINI, including Archie Rose Gin, grapefruit juice, cardamom and rosemary.
- LAVANDULA, combining Hendricks, lavender and honey syrup and lemon.
- APIUM, made from Rutte Celery Gin, basil, lime and sugar.
- LIMON - Hendricks, Maraschino, lemon and creme de violette .
There is also a DIY G&T where you can choose your Gin, Tonic & Botanical.
On cooler nights a Hot Gin Punch jug might be just what you need or there are also Spritzers and Pimms, that come by the jug.
An array of Rosé, Red, White and sparkling wines to suit all tastes and budgets, are also on offer.
75 The Corso, Manly
(02) 9977 4877
Thurs 5pm-10pm; Fri 5pm-11pm; Sat 12pm -11pm; Sun 12pm-10pm