This month Surfrider Foundation Australia is pumped to be teaming up with the 4 Pines Brewing Company to support ocean friendly cafés across the Northern Beaches to launch the Rubbish 4 Coffee Initiative.
With 8 million tonnes of litter making its way into the ocean annually, they're on a mission to clean up our beaches through the simple act of sharing coffee.
You, your friend and your neighbour next door can earn their caffeine hit for free and make our beaches shine by collecting rubbish you come across along your way.
It’s easy as…
1. Ask your café* for a Surfrider branded bucket
2. Fill it full of trash from the beach
3. Return it to the café for a free coffee
4. Upload a photo of your good deed and tag in #rubbish4coffee @surfrideraus @surfridermanly
* Lookout for the Rubbish 4 Coffee Poster at participating beachside cafés.
Is your fav café on board yet? If not, drop us a line here and we’ll shoot them out a Rubbish 4 Coffee starter kit asap!
Listed below are the Manly Cafés already on board with more signing up daily!
Roma & Co Manly (The Corso)
Hemingway's Manly (North Steyne)
Havana Beach (South Steyne)
The Bower Restaurant (Fairy Bower)
The Boathouse Shelly Beach (Shelly Beach)
Manly Wine (South Steyne)
Hakan's (Victoria Pde)