The arts, nature, history and ideas come together at North Head for a special community Discovery Day on Sunday 21 January.
Come celebrate this protected place – home to Sydney Harbour National Park, Q Station, and North Head Sanctuary.
Discovery Day sprang from Manly Art Gallery’s North Head Project – an exhibition of new work by 10 contemporary Australian artists, directly inspired by North Head’s unique cultural heritage, environmental significance, migration and quarantine stories, and military history.
Join us on 21 January from 10am-4pm for a FREE program of talks, tours, art workshops and exhibitions, as well as activities for the kids.
While ALL the Discovery Day programs are FREE, registration is advised to avoid disappointment.
Just click on the events below to find out more and register your participation:
- North Fort Tunnel Tours(link is external)
- 3rd Quarantine Cemetery Tours(link is external)
- Introducing Quarantine Tours(link is external)
- Discover Quarantine Tours(link is external)
- Bushland Tours(link is external)
- Native Plant Nursery Tours(link is external)
- Bush Tucker Tours(link is external)
- Landscape Photography with Chris Langlois(link is external)
- Drawing in the Field with Hobie Porter(link is external)
- Drawing Buildings with Craig Handley(link is external)
- Found Objects Creative Workshop with Doug Sewell(link is external)
North Head Scenic Drive, Manly