All your favourite traditional carols and a children's Christmas show bringing entertainment for the whole family.
There will be free face painting, free Santa photos as well as jumping castles to enjoy!
Entry is free!! See below for a program of the evening:
- 4pm - Gates open with food stalls and jumping castles operating
- 4.30pm - Free face painting and family Santa photos begin
- 5pm - Stage show begins with DJ Kit Kat and her Kool Kat dancers
- 5.30pm - Jitterbugs Christmas stage show with a visit from the North Pole
- 6.45pm - Traditional Christmas carols 8pm - Event concludes
Bring your picnic blanket and feast up with our delicious food vendors operating from 4– 8pm:
- Beach Burrito Dee Why- dishing up delicious Mexican burritos and nachos
- Crepe and Coffee Co - sweet and savoury crepes all night long
- Chill Bar - serving up your favourite ice cream flavours
Our supporting partner, Cunninghams will be handingout battery operated candles at the entry gates, so come down early!
**Please note this event now takes place on James Meehan Reserve (behind Surf Lifesaving club)
** Dogs are welcome however please keep them on leash.
Friday 15 December, 4-8pm
James Meehan Reserve
Dee Why NSW Beach